More Fields 2.0.1 and More Types 1.0.1
We got the flyswatter out and are smashing a couple of bugs right out of the gates.
More Fields 2.0 issue:
- WYSIWIG and content not showing up (Report 1, Report 2)
implodeerror reported by some users (Report 1, Report 2). This was caused by changes between the implementation of
json_decodebetween PHP 5.2.x and 5.3.x. We’re no longer using json (while remaining big fans), as it requires PHP5.
- WYSIWIG overflow when window is small.
More Types 1.0 issue:
- Featured image missing from created types (Report 1)
- Weird UTF8 text was saved as even weirder text (Report 1)
- Text labels other than singular & plural were not saved properly (Report 1)
We will be pushing the point update shortly, until then look for release candidates in Other versions.
(This post will be updated until release.) More Fields 2.0.1 and More Types 1.0.1 were just committed to the repository. Try them out and let us know what you think!